Membership Application Overview
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
SPECIAL NOTE: If you are a current MCFM member--or if you are a former MCFM member or expired MCFM member--please DO NOT use this page to renew your membership! Instead, log on using the "Member Login" link in the top navigation, and then submit your renewal through the "Renew Your Membership" page. If you do not remember your login information, click the "Reset your password" tab on the login screen. If you have problems, please contact admin@MCFM.org.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
MCFM welcomes everyone to join! As the oldest professional mediation organization in Massachusetts, we provide educational and networking opportunities for our members in addition to standards of practice and certification.
- Basic Annual Membership: $90
- Premium Annual Membership With Referral List and Profile: $150
MCFM offers membership to individuals only. Members may join at any time during the year. Memberships expire one year from activation date.
- Newly updated website with more info and exclusive “Members Only” section
- Standard online member listing (name/address/phone/fax/email)
- Frequent—and free!—professional development workshops
- Annual Family Mediation Institute—attend at member rate
- Certification program for qualified divorce mediators
- Subscription to the “Family Mediation Quarterly” (current and back issues available online)
- Access to MCFM’s network of mediators and allied professionals
- All the benefits of Basic Annual Membership
- Enhanced profile in the online Referral List. Market yourself to prospective clients by showcasing your skills, training and experience. Get listed in advanced online searches, including practice area and geographic location. You can even upload a photo!
- If you have completed 30 hours of mediation training and are actively practicing mediation, the Premium Annual Membership with Referral List and Profile offers the best value for your membership dollar.
- They are in good standing in their profession.
- They will uphold MCFM's Standards of Practice. Review the MCFM Standards
- They will hold MCFM harmless from claims arising from their mediation practices, including any errors or omissions in MCFM's directories.
- If they are applying for a Premium Annual Membership with Referral List and Profile, they have completed 30 hours of mediation training and are actively practicing mediation.
- If you’re paying by credit card: Please enter your billing information on the payment form, not your member contact information as entered on the first page of the application form. The name and billing address you enter on the payment form must match the name and billing address on record with your credit card company. MCFM’s credit card processor will decline your card if there is a mismatch. MCFM cannot process manual transactions at this time. If your credit card transaction will not go through, please select "pay by check" instead.
- If you’re paying by check: Please make your check payable to “MCFM” and mail it as soon as you join to MCFM, P.O. Box 59, Ashland, NH 03217-0059. MCFM will activate your membership upon receipt of your check payment.